Tuesday, January 4, 2011

There I said it

Why is it that people think its OK to touch your belly when you are pregnant?  Seriously! Even complete strangers. I just don't get it.
Why do people think you want them to tell you how to parent your child? If I want advice I am very capable of asking for it, thanks.
What is with people who tell you their horror stories about labor when you are 2 weeks from your due date?
What is up with mothers who smoke while holding their child, have they not heard the research?
There I said it.

from one mom,
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on ALL of these points! I especially love when people tell me how I should raise my child, when they don't have children of their own!

    I particularly loved the people who had to tell you how BIG you are when you're pregnant. Because apparently pregnant people don't ever look in the mirror to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, or "you must be due any day now"

    ReplyDelete